- Quiet Waters Wellness Center28410 Bonita Crossing Blvd #215
Bonita Springs Fl 34135(239) 246-6622
- Mon9AM - 5PMTue9AM - 7PMWed9AM - 5PMThu*9AM - 7PM*Thursday from 5:30 - 7PM
is NADA Night
Teleheath now available.
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: pain relief
According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 20 million people in the United States suffer from peripheral neuropathy. The NIH also notes that it is particularly common among those suffering from diabetes. So, what is peripheral neuropathy and can acupuncture help to relieve its symptoms?
In a nutshell, traditional acupuncture, also known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM, works under the belief that the body is controlled by a flow of energy called qi traveling through pathways in the body that are called meridians. Acupuncturists believe that when these pathways become blocked and the energy can’t flow freely, various health problems begin to appear.