- Quiet Waters Wellness Center28410 Bonita Crossing Blvd #215
Bonita Springs Fl 34135(239) 246-6622
- Mon9AM - 5PMTue9AM - 7PMWed9AM - 5PMThu*9AM - 7PM*Thursday from 5:30 - 7PM
is NADA Night
Teleheath now available.
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorer
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged SAD Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?