- Quiet Waters Wellness Center28410 Bonita Crossing Blvd #215
Bonita Springs Fl 34135(239) 246-6622
- Mon9AM - 5PMTue9AM - 7PMWed9AM - 5PMThu*9AM - 7PM*Thursday from 5:30 - 7PM
is NADA Night
Teleheath now available.
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Traditional Chinese medicine is a medical system that incorporates numerous methods for treating disease and illness. One of the tools found in the toolbox of the Traditional Chinese medicine practitioner is known as moxibustion.
This technique involves the burning of mugwort, known as “moxa”, which is an herb that facilitates healing. The purpose of moxibustion is to stimulate the flow of Qi (pronounced “chee”), strengthen the blood and maintain general health. Qi is translated as life energy. continue reading